Villa Amanie - Overview
Villa Amanie is lovely spacious 4 bedroom villa situated high on a hill with fantastic views out over the cliffs to the Indian ocean and the sunset in the distance that is available for exclusive short-term private rental by families and friends
The villa is beutifully furnished with very high quality furnishings and build quality. with two master bedrooms upstairs, each with a king sized bed, two person jacuzzi, and fantastic views out over the surrounding countryside, and a twin and a double downstairs.
Villa Amanie’s hill top location means it is almost always breezy and cool.
Villa Amanie is a fully serviced villa. Breakfast is included in the cost, but our great in-villa staff are happy to provide other meals for you upon request, and also sort out anything else you need from massages to car hire to trips to laundry.
Many great beaches a quick drive away inc. Balangan (8minutes); Jimbaran (10minutes) and all other beaches around the Bukit are no more than 15 minutes’ drive away (Padang Padang; Geger, Bingin, Dreamland etc.) Some beaches are suitable for swimming, others for paddling or surfing or exploring rock pools.
There are loads of great activities close to Villa Amanie including beachcombing on Balangan beach, or boogie boarding at Jimbaran beach and enjoying a great fresh seafood supper at one of the many restaurants right on the beach – all less than 10 minutes away. There are also four water parks within 20 minutes of the villa, with the closest being only a couple of minutes away, and for culture the Kecak Dance at Uluwatu temple, and the GWK cultural centre are both close by.
If you are into surfing, then all the Bukit surf beaches are less than 20 minutes drive away, including Kuta. Villa Amanie is similarly well located for golfers, with New Kuta, the holder of the Asian Open, less than 10 minutes drive away, and the Nusa Dua Golf & Country Club about 15 to 20 minutes away.
Villa Amanie Accommodation
Villa Amanie has 4 large bedrooms, and additional sleeping options in the upstairs lounge as well - all with in-room air-conditioning.
Upstairs are the two master bedrooms, both with four-poster king-sized beds and great views. Each bedroom has a large ensuite bathroom with a large two person jacuzzi bath, making Villa Amanie an ideal villa for two families.
Downstairs are two more great bedrooms, a lovely double bedroom next to the pool, also with views out past the Bale to the ocean in the distance, and a twin bedroom with garden views. Again both bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms
The upstairs lounge offers further sleeping options (either double or twin), with air-conditioning and access to a toilet, and Villa Amanie also has cots and floor mattresses for kids available if you want them, and all the rooms are easily large enough to accommodate these.
If you do have a large group though, then Secluded Bali Villas that handles Villa Amanie also has two other villas available to rent named Villa Leana and Villa Bali Blue that are located almost next door to Villa Amanie, making it an ideal option for larger groups.
Living and Eating
Villa Amanie has two lounge areas. The downstairs lounge is large and great for groups to gather in, and is fully equipped with a large TV and music system. The upstairs lounge is quieter, and a great place to escape to read or relax, and just enjoyu the views out to the ocean in the distance.
There is dining for up to 10 persons in the room looking out over the pool, and floor to ceiling windows ensure a great view for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The staff prepare most food in the staff kitchen that is in a separate part of the villa, but there is also a fully equipped European standard guest kitchen at Villa Amanie as well.
For relaxiong there is a great infinity pool at Villa Amanie, also enjoying the same views as the rest of the villa. The sundeck between the pool and the downstairs lounge is perfect for sunbathing on the sunloungers, and there are also additional sun loungers between the dining room and the pool as well.
By the pool there is a comfortable Bale (Balinese gazebo with cushions and a roof) which is perfect for whiling away a few hours.
Villa Amanie Facilities
Villa Amanie has all the facilities that you could want for stay in Bali
- Great infinity pool views out over the cliffs and golf course with sunsets every night
- Very high quality furnishings and build quality.
- Many great beaches a quick drive away inc. Balangan (8minutes); Jimbaran (10minutes) and all other beaches around the Bukit are no more than15 minutes’ drive away (Padang Padang; Geger, Bingin, Dreamland etc.) Some beaches are suitable for swimming, others for paddling or surfing or exploring rock pools. There is no snorkelling or diving in this area.
- Only 20 minutes from the airport
- Attractions nearby include GWK Cultural Park; Uluwatu temple and cliff top Kecak Dance; + attractions of Nusa Dua & Kuta (inc. Waterbom water park) all within 20minutes drive.
- Convenient for golfers with New Kuta and the Bali Sports and Country Club courses only 10 and 20 minutes away respectively.
- Many great cliff top restaurants and bars an easy drive away, inc. Rock Bar at the Ayana; Nammos Beach Bar and Di Mare restaurant at Karma Kandara; Klapa at Dreamland as well as great seafood restaurants on Jimbaran beach, and laid back local warungs on Balangan Beach
- Villa Amanie’s hill top location means it is almost always breezy and cool.
Villa Amanie Considerations:
- Car is recommended, and a car or taxi is required to go most places as it is not possible to walk from the villa to any shops, beaches or restaurants. Taxis are cheap and easy though, and it costs only Rp 35,000 to get to Jimbaran/Balangan beach.
- There are no pool fences, or stair gates and limited equipment currently for small children, and so currently we recommend Villa Leana or Villa Bali Blue as better options for families with children under the age of 8.